Friday, May 28, 2004

Time to get serious?

Frankly, I've always thought of blogging as a semi-waste of time. Especially after reading a NYT article about people pretty obsessed with it. Don't want it to be me. Still, I'll give it another shot and try to post regularly (once a week or two?) and see where it takes me.

My more serious interests are pretty much around politics, economics, technology/computing and the sciences. Wrt not so serious interests, I like to spend quality time with my fiance, basketball, biking (especially on a sunny day, which in Seattle can be asking for a lot), reading, long trips on the road, and working out. Looking to expand that list since there's so much outdoor stuff here in the country that can be had though I'm originally from LA so a city boy at heart. But I'm trying, really...